One of my favorite words, while being one of my least favorite attitudes.
I have not actually been selected for many blogosphere citations, but I am…ill at ease with…praise, and I am sorry for that. I aspire to be a gracious and enthusiastic person, and still feel awfully bad about my stupid awkwardness (mofman…..).
So, I will gladly accept Patricia’s generosity and will pay it forward to the best of my ability.
1. Thank the super sweet blogger that nominated them.
3. Answer 5 super sweet questions.
4. Add the Super Sweet Blogging Award image to your blog post.
5. Notify your nominees at their blogs
Thank you Patricia Awapara (this link will take you directly to a perfect expression of her spirit).
1.Cookies or Cake? (Pie. Obviously.)
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? (Is this a serious question? Chocolate. Punto.)
3. What is your fave sweet treat? (A deliciously ripe peach)
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? (Right about the moment when the scent of the brewing coffee registers)
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? (I actually have one already, given derisively, but I embraced it immediately- either out of ignorance or spite: Mangia Cake. We’ll go with spite.)
And here is a baker’s dozen list of a few of the blogs that are worth your time:
1) mofman – cool and kind, an unusual combination.
2) icon:lux – lovely photographs with a breathe of fresh humor.
3) Ooggetuige – fellow omnivore.
4) Cut the Crap Movie Reviews – makes me happy I missed it or wish I hadn’t.
5) Edilio Ciclostile – is watching you.
6) 1800ukillme – she will too. kill you that is, but you’ll be laughing. It’s a gift….
7) nós – calor e paixão
8) sewville – for the textile-ist within.
9) filmislove – because it is.
10) Tom Simard – fellow reader. Poet and person of fine literary taste, according to me (sorry to diminish the praise…)
11) Portable Homeland – excellent blog. I’m in danger of gushing…
12) Scimmiazza – my daughter. my lovely daughter.
13) I am your mate Joe Chip – cynic with a heart of gold.